Sunday 15 May 2016

What's On Your Mind!?

Hey Peeps!!! What are you guys up to!? I'm so jobless, just sitting at home, entertaining things in my house running out. That's pretty much been the story of my entire vacation!! What have you been up to!? Lazing around, getting on your parents nerves while burning a hole through their wallet.......just like me!!!??

I seriously have been just a waste of space this entire one and a half months!!! Don't know what to do with myself!!

All this free time has got me thinking about the most RANDOM things. Like, for example, how the seat belt in a car, which is meant to keep you safe in case of sudden breaks, can end up choking you!?
It's mind boggling really.

Also, in my free time, I watch A LOT of Anime, and whenever I do watch, it strikes me that Anime characters are UNREALISTICLY hot!! I mean just think about it!! The hairstyles, the body, the attitude........it's not humanly possible!!

And can someone please explain to me the concept of poking someone!? I really don't get it. Is it because you aren't next to the person, so you virally "poke" them!!?? That's ridiculous!!! Ridiculous.....but fun at the same time, so I'm not complaining!!

Well, back to being bore cause I don't wanna bore you peeps!! Carry on lazing around then!!!

And as Facebook constantly asks me.......What's on your mind!? Let me know!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment