Monday 9 May 2016

One Of Those IPL Nights

Huh. Those late nights, staying up and watching IPL matches. Tonight is one of those nights. My Bangalore team playing Punjab (I used to support them two seasons ago). But it's all to disappointing really. My team isn't playing well, and that's been the story of this entire season!!
Too many key players lost to injury, RCB just isn't able to find the right balance........and if they do find it any later in the tournament, it's gonna be to late
Well, in other news, a lot of mosquitoes are biting me now. My life is THAT uneventful that this would qualify as news!!

OK THIS MIGHT BE OUT FINALLY. Chahal might have the break through!! AND HE DOES!!! So now I'm gonna spend the rest of the match typing cause I now believe typing is lucky for RCB. Something that you may not know about me, but might have figured out due to my previous sentence........
I'm VERY superstitious. VERY.

So David Miler comes in to bat with Punjab 88-2 requiring still another 88 out of 55 balls.
Question of the day: You think I'll make a good sports commentator!!??

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE ANOTHER WICKET!! OMG OMG OMG IT IS!!! MILLER ON HIS WAY FOR NAUGHT!!!
.........And it's crap like this that makes me this superstitious!!!!

Peeps who are watching comment!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment