Tuesday 10 May 2016

Captain America: Civil War

Captain America: Civil War

 
 
OMG! Civil War is just AMAZING! One of the best Marvel movies I have seen! Definitely surpassed my expectations, it was such a mind blowing movie!!
Well firstly, I was constantly asked who's team I was on, Team Captain America or Team Iron Man. But let me ask you something, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN CHOSE!!??
 
I mean, there's the strong, muscular, fine looking Chris Evans on one side, with his amazing team consisting of psychic girl Scarlet, guy with sweet wings Falcon, the Winter soldier Bucky of course, Ant-man AND Hawkeye.....HOW COOL!!!!
 
                                
 
 
 
And THEN,  there's the hilarious, sarcastic, also fine looking Robert Downey Jr on the other side with his fantastic team consisting of Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson, Black Panther, Vision, War Machine AND........Spiderman!!!
 
                              
 
 
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!??
I'll tell you. I was neutral. Yes, I supported both but none at the same time, if that even makes sense. I mean....just have a look at this poster for God's sake!!!
 
                              
 
Well I won' reveal anything, cause I don't wanna spoil anything for any of you, so I will say is...... 
 
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment