Saturday 7 May 2016

Mothers Day!!

To all the Moms out there, Happy Mothers Day!!
To my Mom, my very special, one in a million, loving, caring Mom, Happy Mothers Day!! I love you from the bottom of my heart, and you will always, ALWAYS, have a special place in my heart and in my life. You make me who I am today.

That warm reassuring smile
Seen even in your smiling eyes
Can better any day, good or bad
How much it means you don't realize

Those cuddly warm hugs
Radiating your unconditional love
A love only you possess
A true gift from the heaven above

The hysterical laughs we have
The crazy things we do together
So many memories made
Memories enough to last me forever

The strongest woman I have ever known
And that I ever will know
You give immeasurable strength and courage
And for that I should thank you so

Only so much can be said in words
And these words are never enough
The amount you help me, immeasurable again
Through good times and rough

I'm sorry for all the trouble I cause
And for the times I drive you mad!
But no matter what I do
You're still the best anyone could have had!

I'm so proud, so happy to call you my Mom
Actually, proud doesn't begin to describe it
In this crazy, 16 year old life of mine,
I have to say, you're a perfect fit!

Thank you Mom, for all that you put up with, the way you put up with it, for always being there for me, for always encouraging me and giving me advice, for all the times you got mad and shouted at me but we ended up laughing, the love, the care, that ever warm and young heart, just..........thank you for EVERYTHING. Love you 😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment