Sunday 29 May 2016

My Insight Into The Finals

So guys, I have been asked by my dear, but superstitious sister to get typing, to help RCB a bit. If I had to describe my sis in three words during these past two months, it would superstitious, superstitious and superstitious.

But still, here I am, probably typing the longest blog ever, cause I REALLY REALLY want RCB to win!!! It's already looking really good for RCB, with the bowling looking in top form. Don't wanna say anything to jinx it though!!!

Our fielding is looking ON POINT so far, so all looking good for Bangalore!! Gayle bowling.....run out chance, could have been better fielding. Hmm, I'm really surprised that Gayle has been brought on to bowl, but a good move though.

Top shot from Dhawan. AND THEN DROPPED. WTF. Jamaican Giant GO HOME. Watto on vs Warner. Shit six. Shit. Shit. Shit. C'mon Watto, you're better than that. Just a single.

Oh another six. Great. There is a lot of screaming in my house right now, because my sis and Sumedha make a bad combination in this case!!! Doesn't carry to slip. And then the fielders just look on as Warner hits a four. This is actually good cricket from SRH.

So let me tell you how effin happy I am, and I'll tell you why as well. Ok, so I always wanted to get into Christ, and my results were that good that I got in!!! I'm not officially celebrating, but still, I'm really happy. Hmmm why is Gayle still on !?? What is Kohli on to here!!?? Full toss. Misfield. By Kohli. What's happening!!?? Six from the Bull.

Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. If you know what I mean.

I'm wearing a Superman/Batman hoodie right now, and I feel way cool. Chahal on to bowl. You think I can get a job with Cricinfo!? I think I'm pretty damn good!! Misfield. Again. Shouting. Again.

YYEESSSSS OUT !!!! Chahal strikes!!  Dhawan the man!!! Shouting out of happiness this time!!! Henriques to come in. Chahal is really a rising star isn't he!? Brilliant find by RCB really, also great he's getting a chance in the Indian team. Hope he proves himself

Buy Voltas All Star AC. I just saw the ad. I could feel the air. No I couldn't. Could I get paid for this!? Something to think about LOL!! I'm not actually laughing out loud though. Shot for a six. A lllooooonnnngggg way. Six and then single, brilliant cricket from Warner.

Current run rate is 9.45......

Screw these ads really!!! Indians come up with the most POINTLESS SHIT. Chahal back on. Has this been the most exciting IPL ever!!?? Poll question. I will post the results!!! I think so, cause the way it swung in RCB's favor just at the right time......brilliant. Four more for Warner. MISfuckingFIELD. FUCK YOU. Ugghhhhhhhhhh this is frustrating. 50 for Warner.......out of 24..........another one........wow.

EDGED BUT NOT CAUGHT. KL RAHUL IS NOT A WICKET FUCKING KEEPER. Does Sumedha always wear her glasses while watching the match!? It matters....really something to think about!!!! NOT. Four. And another one. Fielders standing and staring. We are sitting and staring. Warner takes a fall but laughs it off, so does Kohli.

OUT!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT WARNER!!!! HENRIQUES OUT. JORDAN WITH THE BLOW. Chahal with a damn good catch!!! Yuvi comes in.......this makes me nervous. OOOHHHH close one.

Fall in love with learning!? Can that ad be anymore cliché!? My ass physics. Watto in to the attack.
I actually hate commentators who are just all about cricket, I like a bit of fun!! Gayle bending and diving in ways I have never seen him do before!!! Good bouncer!! I love the juicy bowling LOL. 

Hmm.....the Red Army is half dead, and they have a right to be. Classy, brilliant shot. Textbook. Crap four. And then flicked for a six......Yuvi is dishing it out here!!! Classy again.

Next ball!? RUN OUT CHANCE, SINGLE TAKEN. Damn........bunch of fatties being recorded on TV. Warner on strike......lets see what happens.....up in the air but no one to catch it.

Me, myself and I playing, LOVING IT. Chahal back on!! Hopefully an exciting over!! Defended. Solid defense just FYI. WHAT TURN!! Close chance......Chahal looking really good at the moment!!!

Is it just me who thinks that Danny Morrison is the best commentator!!?? He is just so excited bout everything that happens in the game!! He gets all me excited!!! Messi looks fab in this ad, he is REALLY cute isn't he!? But its not like I am a football fan or anything!!!

Arvind back into the attack. #GlamShot !!?? WTH !!?? HOW WAS THAT ALLOWED TO BE A FOUR!!?? AND THEN A WICKET !!!! WARNER OUT !!!! RCB FINALLY HAVE THE BREAKTHROUGH !!!! ARVIND YOU BEAUT !!! WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS!!! Back to regular font.

Hooda in to bat. Sumedha says AB Baby !!!

"We light up the world!!"- Firestone

129-3, never mind 135-3 in 14.3, as Yuvi hits a six, and then a four taking the total to 139........SRH are in a really good position to finish off on a high....

FADED !!! OUR SONG !!! And also a four.....wow Yuvi is just having fun now!!! Effortless batting at the moment. Oh close to an edge!! "Where are you now!?" I love this song so much. Single. Also effortless. HOODA OUT !!!! Arvind strikes......but Yuvi still being there is dangerous. Timeout.....really required by RCB right now.

That means break for me also. Catch you in a minute.

4,3,2,1 I'm back, and so is Jordan. OOOUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!! YUVRAJ OUT !!! WHAT A CATCH BY WATTO!!! Game on!!! SRH suddenly collapse, swinging the match again. Four.......damn......good shot though!! With that 150 is up.....152-5 in 16.3. Damn I'm hungry.....but no eating till batting is over. I'm as determined as any of these players. Direct hit and he was gone!!! Beer shampoo LEL. Just FYI, LEL stands for laughing even louder.

So, LEL.

Two wides in a row!? Watto what are you doing man!!?? AND THEN RUN OUT!!!! NAMAN OJHA OUT!!!! My dog is really bored right now. And really sleepy. DAMN SIX MORE. FARCK!!! Shit four more. Watson may have got a wicket in this over, but he has been ttooooooo expensive. PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. That's better.........

What shot even was that!? Jordan bowling his last, one over after this. Score at 174-6 in 18.3......respective of a four from Cutting. JORDAN GETS A WICKET THOUGH!!! Chahal with the catch. He really has been involved in this match though right!!?? Cutting on strike........and its A WIDE GONE FOR FOUR. KL RAHUL GO HOME. ANOTHER FOUR WTF. Single......16 runs from Jordan's last.

Watto to bowl the last, and four first ball. FFUUUCCCKKK. Six. Out. Of. The. Stadium. Fuck. Ing. Shit. Third ball six more......Watson has lost us the match. Single fourth ball. Bhuvi on strike, single taken. Last ball, Cutting on strike.......and its a six. FUCK YOU WATSON. CONGRATS SRH.

BYE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment