Monday 23 May 2016

It's About Time We Change

I'm sick of this. Sick of this country and the stuck up mentality of majority of the people. The traffic. The pollution. The noise. The garbage everywhere. The corruption. Everything. I'm sick of everything.

Right from the reckless behavior of people when it comes to our environment and our surroundings, to the rash driving and the endless traffic, to the cheap people who give cheap staresand pass cheap comments, just cause they're cheap, to the stupid attitude of 'not mine, so don't care' that EVERYBODY adopts.

I don't know why, and I'm not proud of the fact, that this list is so long !!

Just yesterday, I was crossing the road, and about 50 meters behind me a bus had stopped, to pick up some passengers. I begin to cross the road, and when the bus starts, the driver sees me crossing, and instead of waiting, he starts accelerating TOWARDS me. I mean who in their right minds would do that!?? And so I ran back to the footpath, and the conductor in the bus had the adaucity to SHOUT at me from the bus!?? Like WHAT THE F*** !??

Garbage collectors (and I'm saying this because it has happened to my mom) won't collect garbage that is even one meter away from the area allotted to them!! One fricking meter!!

And also, every girl, and I mean literally every single one, will tell you that some random cheap guy, on the road, or at a signal, would have stared at her, or winked at her, or passed cheap comments like I said before.

I mean there are SO many restrictions on girls because of these things. I myself, being a girl child, have so many restrictions, and I don't blame my parents. Parents must be so insecure about their girl children, and all because of some random A Holes, who don't have a life or any better work to do than make girls insecure.

Honestly, we talk about how people study in India and then move abroad, and we criticize them so much, questioning their patriotism, but maybe they have just got that fed up with this damned country that they left it, leading better lives somewhere else. Is that to much to ask for !? Is it to much to understand !? It isn't for me. But it's time this country changed. Many people, including myself, believe that India is in the process of changing. But the question is are we really !??

P.S: Sorry if this offended anyone, it's just my bitter truth.

1 comment:

  1. Furious and bold words there.But not a single one that the people of this nation wouldn't agree with.Amazing Thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete