Wednesday 3 February 2016

I Have A Dream

I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream
That one day, all discrimination
Will be removed, and it will makes us
A truly democratic nation

That the slums of the poor will vanish...
Not to make space for a skyscraper,
But because there isn't any poor at all
And I hope this problem will taper

I have a dream
That some day, we will eradicate
All the corruption in our country
And it will better our fate

That our country will soon become
The most educated country,
With each individual having access to education
And to those who can't afford it, for free

I have a dream
That India will be pollution free
And not only will we have the 'Green City'
But we will be a green country

That our society will stand as one
Not on the basis of caste or religion
But united as one, under the name of
Proud Indians.

I have many dreams
And I also have faith in my country
That soon these will come true
And will be just as I see it to be

I am a proud Indian
And of my people, I'm as proud as I can be
And along with all these dreams, I hope
My country will be proud of me.






1 comment: