Friday 19 February 2016

The Best Class Ever

I landed up in the best class ever
So many memories were made
But the year is coming to an end now
And these memories will never fade

The messy lunch break scenes
The football games at the back of the class
The constant name calling
The countless times we lost the out pass !

Shazma ma'am's Hindi lectures
And her brilliant facial expressions
And the clueless chemistry periods
When Bridget ma'am went on about various reactions

The kind of entertainment we always had
Because of certain people in SST
And the crazy games periods
That provide beyond entertainment for me

All the girls 'whipping it out'
The unity I felt with my class mates
And though we got in trouble time and again
Those memories are the ones that are great

The countless times we got a games period
The hilarious nature walks
The mafia games and also ghost
The free periods we just sat and talked

It feels like just yesterday I walked into 10A
And never did I expect such good times
This class has gone beyond expectations
And I'm grateful for you friends of mine

This class is one I'll never forget
And what memories it has made for me in my last year
And when finally we vid our goodbyes
I will surely shed more than a tear.











2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite poet - U .... Another dazzling poem of urs .. :D

    ReplyDelete