Friday 5 February 2016

The Poem of Puns

I'm a really punny person
I'll show you exactly why
But please don't PUNish me
If you laugh so much that you die !

Well I would start of with a chemistry joke
But I know I won't get a reaction
And I would move on to mathematics but
2 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions

Now take my advice here
To write with a broken pencil is pointless
Said even the roundest night at King Arthur's round table
That would be Sir Cumference 

Hmm...I once heard a joke about amnesia
But I forgot how it goes 
Oh ! I smell a bad pun coming
But I don't know....who nose !

I was wondering how lightning works
When it finally struck me
At least I know sign language
I must say it's pretty handy !

The man who invented the door knocker ?
Well he won a No Bell prize
And have you heard about the discovery of "Ah" ?
It's the Element of Surprise !

I used to have a fear of hurdles
But I got over it soon
What did Neil Armstrong say after he was back on earth ?
"Neil before me, I was second on the moon. "

Have you tried eating a clock before ?
It's very time consuming 
But a good baker should rise to the occasion
It's the yeast he should be doing !

The world of puns is endless
And I could go on on
So just remember the importance
Of the ever funny pun !












1 comment: