Friday 13 November 2015

About Me!

Hi there! This is my first post of my blog so why don't I tell you a bit about myself?

Firstly, I love writing, be it poems, stories, anything. I am an avid reader, and I read all genres. My favorite author has to be, HANDS DOWN, Dan Brown. His style of writing has definitely inspired me in many ways. Jeffrey Archer is another one of my favorite authors....he's brilliant to!
Now, I absolutely love sketching.....it has to be one of my favorite pass times, and you can see some of my work in my blog!

Another thing you should know is I am a sports enthusiast. 'Enthusiast' is actually an understatement I must say..... I play basketball and tennis, and am a HUGE follower of cricket.
Also I am a foodie.... I mean who isn't? Good food is the way to anyone's heart...including mine! Eat to live or live to eat? Well mine is the latter! Good food, good music and being with people you love, according to me makes for a good time!

Well that's about enough about me! I hope you enjoy my blog and my works, and hopefully inspires some of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment